06 June 2011

06 June 2011

The itching has started and I am still trying new things to make it better. Ice helps temporarily, but I still haven't found anything that helps for longer than ten minutes.

I have one picture to show of my right wrist.


The only reason I am posting this one right now is because I am really excited about how it is starting to look. As you can see from my post on February 11, 2011, the tattoos stay fairly red after a treatment. Though it is hard to tell in the pictures, you are able to see ink loss. What is surprising me about this tattoo on my wrist is that I can see almost no ink left! There are a few spots where it is very dull, but it is still so much better than I expected.

After my first treatment, I noticed that some of the ink faded more and more throughout the first few weeks. If this one keeps fading more than I can already see, there won't be much left at all.

It did start off a lot lighter than all my other tattoos, but I will be really happy if this one is completely gone after my third treatment.

I have a lot more bruising this time. It's hard to tell if it comes from the Lidocaine injections or the actual treatment.

As soon as I am a little less busy, I will update with pictures and hopefully a new miracle cure for the itching.

3 comments:

Linneybaby7 said...

I wanted to thank you for inspiring me to start a blog to follow my tattoo removal exerience as well. I was only able to find a few before doing this so I figured Id add one more to help people kind of see what goes on and what to expect. Ive only had my first treatment just yesterday so Im very curious if you have been able to find anything for the itching. Hasnt started yet, but I already know that the least bit of itchiness will drive me crazy. Thanks again.

K said...

Thanks, Linney. If you want to post a link to your blog, I will post it here.

The best thing I can tell you to try for the itching is ice. If you have any anti-itch creams, try those ... or some baby oil.

You might get lucky and not have as bad of a problem that I did. I'm less than a week in and not itching nearly as bad as I was after the first treatment.

Good luck with yours!

Linneybaby7 said...

That would be great. Here it is..
http://mytemporarypermanenttattoo.blogspot.com/

Im not itchy yet, but Ive been trying to keep Aquaphor on it so it wont dry out. I had quite a few little blisters, but theyve all already pretty much have gone down.

Well thanks again and good luck!