09 June 2011

09 June 2011

I started this blog to document my tattoo removal both for myself and for other people who are interested in any part of the removal process. Not only did I find very few sites where people were writing about their own treatments, but most of the pictures I came across on websites were horrible Photoshops with attempts to sell various products that obviously did not work. Finding up-to-date blogs or sites with legitimate before and after photos is difficult and it makes researching even tougher.

I recently received a comment from another blogger documenting her laser removal. She started very recently and has a tattoo with red ink, so it will be interesting to see how a different color reacts to treatment. Click here to visit her blog.

As I find out about other blogs and informative sites, I will post them here and to the Blogs or Removal Resources links on the left of this page.

No two people are going to have the exact same results, but the more resources and firsthand information, the better.

No comments: