08 November 2011

08 November 2011

I did my third treatment last Friday and it went well. It hurt more this time, but it went by pretty quick.

It will be a bit more difficult to get good photos right away, due to the surgery I had on my shoulder. I did take a photo using my phone of the right wrist since it is the one doing the best.


I don't see much ink left at all on this one, but won't be able to tell for sure how it did for a few more weeks. You can't even tell what it once looked like.

I will update as soon as possible with the photos of the healing process. If things go as well as they did after the last two treatments, I won't need nearly as many treatments as I thought.

2 comments:

Cyn Bro said...

Yours is really going away fast! I had my 4th treatment done today and it is taking much longer. My tattoo is all black, over ten years old and in the middle of my back.

What laser are you using? And how do you deal with the pain? Do you take anything beforehand?

Thanks!
Cindy

K said...

I'm not exactly sure which laser is used. I need to find that out next time I go.

The others I have aren't fading quite as fast as this one, but they are doing better than I thought they would.

I don't take anything, but because of the surgery I had recently I do have to take pain medicine from time to time and I noticed that helped after my last treatment. The main problem I always have is the itching and it seems to be a little less annoying after each treatment. I think it is because there is less and less ink for the body to break down each time and that is probably what causes the itching, almost like an allergic reaction.

At the place I get it done, they use lidocaine injections on me. I'm going to skip out on the ones on my arm next time and just get it for my stomach.

Do you have pictures of yours?