13 October 2011

13 October 2011

It has been a while since my last update. As I mentioned, I had a surgery on my shoulder and would have to wait to get the next treatment on my tattoos. My surgery went well and I thought about getting a treatment done while I was still in the sling. That idea was quickly put to rest when I realized the sling had at least some contact with all but one of my tattoos. The pain medicine I was taking on top of the sling rubbing the tattoos would have made the already annoying itching completely unbearable.

As of yesterday, I am sling-free. I start my physical therapy tomorrow. Once I get the ability to move my arm a bit more, I will schedule my next treatment. Currently, I cannot turn my right arm or hold it high enough to get anything done.

I will post as soon as the next treatment is done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there! been following your posts. I live all the way in the manila, philippines and will be having my first consultation laser tattoo removal clinic this afternoon. will let you know how it goes. keep posting :)

K said...

You should do a blog about it too! It would be interesting to see the differences and similarities of how it is done in another country. If you do do that, or just post some pictures, let me know.

I finally scheduled my next treatment for a week from now.

Good luck with yours!