21 May 2011

21 May 2011

It has been a while since I last wrote about my removal process. I didn't get the second treatment yet, but yesterday I finally set up an appointment. I will be getting it done in less than two weeks.

I have no new pictures to post of my tattoos, because there really isn't a noticeable difference since the last pictures I put up. It looks like there has been a little more fading since then, though I could be imagining. I'm still extremely pleased and cannot wait for the second treatment. I will post new pictures right after getting it done and then again as they start to heal.

2 comments:

jay said...

hey, I've had one laser removal procedure and I'm looking to have another done again on a tattoo i have on my forearm. What state are you in and what is the doctor pricing you per session.

I live in new york and paid an extremely high cost for my first session. But its a large tattoo and multiple colors.

Thanks.

K said...

Jay, I am in Louisiana and I am getting a really good price on mine. For all the tattoos pictured, I am paying a total of around $600 each session. I think it could be because they are all black and mostly just outlines.

If you haven't done it yet, check into every place that does free consultations and see if you can get a better price. Just make sure to look at their books of before and after photos or talk to people that have been there.

There are only two places to get it done where I live, so I got lucky to find such a good price.