23 October 2014

23 October 2014

Here are the updated pictures of my tattoos. These were taken today. I have had five treatments. My last was May 30th, 2014. I am long overdue for another. As you will see, the treatments thus far have really helped a lot.


Lots of the shading has completely disappeared. The bottom part of the skull is gone. As painful as this one is to get treated, I'm really excited that it is almost done.


A lot of the ink in this one on the left arm is gone. The scarring is the real problem.


I could barely tell where to crop this one. This is the skull from my right wrist. I can barely make out some of the outline when I look at it. It almost looks like veins when I'm this pale. When I had been in the sun some over the summer, it wasn't visible at all.


These are almost gone, too. I actually see it more in these pictures than I do looking at it on myself right now. I took the pictures of the right arm in a brighter LED light, so maybe that is why it shows up a little more.

Until I have another treatment, I am going to try the derma roller that I mentioned in my last post. I hope this will reduce the scarring on the left arm. I may even try it on the stomach, just to see if it does anything.

Thanks for reading! I'm a bit surprised I got this post up as soon as I did. I will try to get a video using the derma roller on my arm soon.

No comments: