16 February 2011

16 February 2011

Almost a week to the day after getting my first laser treatment and the itching is still bad. From what I've read, this is one of the main complaints as the skin starts to heal. As I stated in the last post, I tried a few things and nothing helped. Last night I found some baby oil and slathered it all over my arms and stomach. The itching didn't stop completely, but it was minimized enough that I could sleep.

After a quick search, I came across Johnson's Baby Oil Gel with Shea and Cocoa Butter. Cocoa Butter is great for itching and shea butter is supposed to help prevent scarring. That on top of the relief from the oil could help a lot.

This is just a suggestion, as I haven't been able to find anything better to relieve the itching. If I come across any better suggestions, I will post them.

No comments: