26 January 2011

26 January 2011

Hello and welcome! I have started this blog as a way to document the process of my tattoo removal. I will soon start getting laser removal treatments done on three separate areas:  right forearm/wrist, left forearm, and stomach. I wanted to document this not only to have a record of the progress for myself, but to let others who may be interested in tattoo removal know how it goes every step of the way.

I will soon post a few before photos. I will update with new photos after each treatment, throughout the healing process, and right before each new treatment. If allowed, I will try to get pictures or video during the treatments to show exactly what happens.

If anyone has stories or pictures from their own removals (laser or any other) or links to other blogs that you would like to share here, I would be happy to post them here for you.  I will also do my best to answer any questions that anyone might have during this entire process.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: